This summer has held a lot of outings to the park and the beach for our little family! We have also done a lot of sprinklers, some hikes, and other family adventures. I swear it's the little moments that add up to being the best memories. Here are a collection of random pictures representing our summer so far...beginning with a pic of Gabe's water popsicles that he was so excited about! I had to agree with him that it was a genius idea (won't get any complaints from mom... cheap, easy, and no mess)!! ;)
.JPG) |
| at Lowe's project class for kids! |
.JPG) |
| Surprise birthday luncheon for me... I have the best group of friends! |
1 comment:
what great pictures!!! What a fun summer you have had and what seriously BEAUTIFUL children! Seriously!! Love you Britt and your darling family!! We miss you all so much!!!
Post a Comment