I love Valentine's Day. Isn't it great that we get a holiday all about love? It gives everyone a chance to remember who is special to them, who they love and maybe don't always appreciate. It gives us all a chance to make sure our loved ones KNOW that they are loved. It's wonderful. It feels good and it's fun! My parents always made is so special for us growing up and I've tried to continue in their footsteps. So to begin with we had pink heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast. There is my girl, keeping me company!
And that is the view from below... this poor, sad face is a regular occurrence in the morning. That boy is not happy until he has eaten! :)
| Valentines from cousins!! |
Then we had a lovely dinner at home all together complete with a lot of secretive valentine deliveries at the door and a lot of giggling! I sure love this wonderful little family of mine!
| Dinner with my favorite people in the world - my loves! |




1 comment:
I loved all these pictures!!! What a fun Valentines Day you created! I miss you guys so much! Kiss those sweet babies of yours for me! Xoxo
Post a Comment