Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Logan and Birthday girl Mindy

I finally got to meet my big brother's new baby Logan Matthew...what an adorable baby! He turned 7 weeks old while we were in Utah. I had so much fun cuddling him and kissing him - poor little guy didn't have a moments peace between all of us wanting a turn holding him! He makes the cutest little purring and grunting noises - haha! I love it! But when he wants to be heard, he is LOUD!! :) Matt and Amy are the cutest parents and so fun! They even went country dancing one night when we were there! (You would never in a million years know Amy had a baby 7 weeks ago!) What a cute family they make now with their two little boys!Logan sitting on his cousin...that big bump in the way!! :)


Happy Birthday Mindy!!

I got to take my little sis out to lunch for her birthday - a birthday tradition I have always had with my sisters that I'm really going to miss. Mindy, Jack, and I went to the Blue Lemon in Highland - yum!
Later that night we went bowling to celebrate the big day... it was a blast! I was by far the worst bowler in the whole place. My excuse is that Gabe was my partner! :) Actually he was a team player for both Mommy and Daddy and often bowled better than either of us!

Make a wish!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That was so fun having you, Eric, and Gabe come home for a few weeks! And I'm so excited for you to come back out for Christmas!! Gabe is adorable and getting so big. I seriously still can't believe how well he talks. I love his sweet and silly personality. And he was so patient with his crazy cousin...sorry abt that:) But we all can't wait to see you guys again!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh I have a lump in my throat. i am so sad to not be there with you all! I am feeling homesick lately! I miss everybody so much!! your baby bump is darling!! I am so excited for you!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun outing that looks like! I love all the party hats all the kids are wearing. And who is that little boy that mindy is holding?!! Seriously, I hardly recognize Jack. What happened this past month?! I love your cute cute cute baby bump! I have to take a picture of my baby bump for Kyle tomorrow and I won't be looking as cute as you!!! :)

Mindy said...

I love that picture of Logan sitting on his cousin! You are such a sweet sister, Brittany. I have been really sad having all my sisters gone. I am so glad you were here to make my birthday special! I love you, Baba! And will you email me the pic of us at lunch and the pic of griff and I with my cake... both are WAY better than mine. :)