| I think she is trying on the face that she is carving. She said she wanted a scared jack o lantern this year! |
Saturday, December 7, 2013
pumpkins and candy
That pretty much sums up October, right? We spent the fall at Mom and Dad's and had a great time sharing all the festivities with cousins. Here we are carving pumpkins. Mindy, Amy, and I and the all the kiddies. (My parents were actually in Tennessee visiting Mel's fam!) Yes, that is Ian standing on the table. After taking him down 2 dozen times I gave up.
Trick or treating was really a blast - we had so much fun tromping around the neighborhood with Mindy and Matt's families. I love being so close to my family!!!! This year we had a darling witch, a funny little Chewbacca, and a tough S.W.A.T. man. Oh, and Wonder Woman showed up too. Love Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That looks so fun!!! I love that costume Britt-- you are Wonder Woman!! And the kids are so darling! Miss you guys so much! Xo
Post a Comment