*Here is a pic of the girls relaxing in the screen "playground"! Then Mel, Cannon, Gabe and Bridger. Then two of just the little guys: Wesley, Gabe and Cannon - the second pic in their smaller, yet even cleaner "playground"! :) The last is Mom relaxing in the tent trailer with Gabe and Bridger.

Gabe loves the horses too...he points as soon as he sees them (pic with Connor) and wants to go pet them. He was doing great as we went down the row letting him point and pet each horse until we went past Chief... Chief is very affectionate and kept nuzzling the back of Gabe's head as he was trying to see Coal Train and Rio. Or maybe he just loves Gabe because when Gabe would move on, he would strain his neck as far as he could to get to Gabe! Either way, Gabe did not appreciate it! :)




3 comments:
Benny and I LOVED looking at these pictures! That sounds SO FUN!! I miss the mountains. I love your descriptions. What an awesome camping trip. Cute little clean kid-tent that Dad set up. He is awesome.
That was fun, wasn't it?! I love your description of riding in the mountains, too. It is one of my favorite feelings. We have an awesome family, don't we? I love you, sis!
Oh, I am so jealous! Can I be an adopted sister while I'm down here and come camping with you guys? :) I agree with you about the horses.. I havent' really ridden a horse for two years! AHHHH!
Post a Comment