 |
| Matt with Nyah and Wesley |
 |
| Me with Nyah and Wes - Amy with Logan and Gabe |
Matt and Amy bought a few 4 wheelers and this was the first time we got to ride them... and what a blast!! My goodness, Matt and Amy are going to have the ultimate "fun" house. I told them Gabe will probably beg to spend the summers with them when he gets older. ;) While Amy is working to decorate and furnish their new home, Matt is working hard putting in the landscaping and remodeling the barn, etc. It is a ton of work but let me just say that it is already gorgeous! It's going to be their dream house when it's all done. I'm so impressed with how they have worked hard to create this home that will be just perfect for raising their children in. Once the barn and pasture are completed, the horses will be moved over from Dad's to Matt's property. They also have a fire pit and waterfall/creek that flows into a little pond. It's beautiful and I can just imagine the fun that the boys are going to have there growing up. Can't beat having the golf course right behind you and trails for 4-wheeling right off your cul-de-sac too! That's where we ventured off for our own little escapade.
Before I wrap this up, I have the funniest story to tell about Gabe that day. He was sitting behind me on the 4 wheeler and I was hearing a constant "that's too fast, Mommy! That's too fast! Slow down, Mom. That's too fast!" I kept reassuring him that we were not going to fast and that he didn't need to worry. Well finally I told him to yell "WOOOHOOOOOO!!!" whenever he felt nervous and that would make him feel better. (I was thinking a little adrenaline rush would take care of the nerves and help him enjoy the ride!) For the rest of the ride I heard a rather feeble "wooohooo" over and over! I turned around to see his face and it was dang serious too! It just cracked me up! He is just my little cautious man. Even though he didn't seem to be totally into in, he begged for more every time we stopped. He was loving it but I think it was one of those things that is so much more fun afterward but so scary at the time - kind of like a rollercoaster for the rest of us! ;)
1 comment:
Oh my, that was a funny story of Gabe's "feeble woohoo" ! haha! He is so darling. Matt and Amy's house sounds and looks beautiful!
Post a Comment