Friday, July 20, 2012

riding the horses

I was so excited to be able to ride the horses this trip.  It's been awhile since I was pregnant for our last 2 trips home!  Matt and Amy took me on a beautiful ride through the mountains. It was sprinkling a little which was actually perfect because it was nice and cool, we saw some gorgeous rainbows, and it smelled so good!  (Probably my favorite smell in the world is the smell of rain in Utah or Arizona.)  Before we left, we let the kids all ride around a bit too. They loved it!

And to warm them up for the big event, Eric had them ride the wildest bronco of all...

3 comments:

Li said...

Love that double rainbow pic! Very cool!!

Lori said...

Rainbows and all! I totally love riding horses, I'm glad you got your chance this trip! And yikes Nyah's hair is getting so long!!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

How fun! And what a gorgeous picture!!