 |
| This sweet guy let Gabe reel in a fish he had on the line! |
 |
| Nyah had the worst allergies and was covered in hives, poor baby, but still a good sport! |
One of the things Eric and I used to love to do in Utah on Independence Day was go to the breakfast up at Brighton. So this year we dragged Mom and Dad and Mindy and Griff up there. ;) It was so beautiful and festive - it felt great to be outside truly enjoying our beautiful country. We walked around Mirror Lake while we were up there. We have lots of great memories in this canyon. Mindy and I used to snowboard at Brighton all the time and there have been many a fishing trip up to Mirror Lake too. I was hoping to see a moose but oh well... we did see some cute little ducklings weaving through the marsh though!
1 comment:
It looks so pretty there!!
Post a Comment