Tuesday, November 20, 2012

a bit of catch up!

We had such a fun fall... I didn't get to document it all in our blog! Eric's parent's came for a visit the weekend of October for Salmon Days. We always love going to that festival. They have tons and tons of free things for kids to do, including a bunch of blowup things. Most I can't get either of the kids to even approach, much less go inside, but there was one obstacle course that both Gabe and Nyah loved!

gotta pause to hitch up those jeans... he's not in any particular hurry! :)
Woohoo, he climbed up that all by himself!
Love this picture... look how happy Eric is too!
Nyah needed a little push...
She just wanted to jump at the end and not get down!


One day the kids made grisly cupcakes with their Grandma Cheryl... check those out! Gabe was very meticulous and did a great job.  We gave Nyah her own to keep her occupied and it turned out particularly gruesome with lots of eyeballs, liberal blood, and a knife stuck in the top for good measure! Ha!
We love Grandma Cheryl!
Being silly with some treats from their Halloween package!

We love the fall!!



4 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Ilove the picture of Nyah and Gabe with the mustache and wax lips. It brought back fun memories of our last visit. I need a copy of that one! None of the pics I took had them both on at the same time.
Sooo funny..

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are adorable. I loved the one of Gabe climbing the wall and Nyah dangling off the wall. It looked like a blast! Those cupcakes were incredible, too! Jack would have LOVED them, so I can imagine Gabe did too. And I loved that picture of Gabe with the leaves when you texted it to me. I still can't believe how big they are. I miss you. I feel like visiting SO much. Hopefully this year. In the mean time, I can't wait for you to come home for Christmas!

Sterzers said...

Thank you so much for that sweet comment- you must have known I needed it that day!! :) Your family is adorable and I feel the same way about you and all your sisters. You are all so wonderful, kind, and positive. Glad we can keep posted on each other's lives through blogs!!

Erin said...

The bouncy blowup pictures looked fun. I also liked that picture of Eric and Nyah looking so happy! I liked that photo of Gabe taking his sweet time hiking up his pants before tackling the mountain ahead of him. :)
The gruesome cupcakes were so cool! With all the eyeballs, blood and knives, it looked like Nyah has a good handle on creepiness. :)
Those leaves Gabe is holding are ENORMOUS!!! Seriously impressive. Love you guys!