| Here is the spread, minus the best part... the people! You can see us all in the corner of the mirror snapping pictures but of course once we all sat down everyone forgot to take another picture! |
| I didn't forget to capture the cute kids though! |
| Same as last year... Nyah fearlessly climbed up on Santa's lap. Gabe was so excited when Santa arrived but then was overcome with painful shyness when it was his turn. Both had fun though! |
Snowflake Lane! |
| Our fun friends: Joel and Whitney O'Neill with their two boys |
| Love this picture of Nyah's face... not too thrilled to be quite that close to her!! |
| We lost Gabe in the crowd that night - scariest 5 minutes of our lives :( especially for him, poor guy. This picture of his funny hat-hair helped coax a smile out though. |





3 comments:
How fun!! You really captured some fun moments! I love Gabes funny hair and Nyah's funny face when the dressed up lady is a bit too close:) Your table is beautiful!! I love it! Wish I could come hang out with you guys. It was sooo fun to be there! love you!
Wow, I loved those pics of your Thanksgiving dinner. I'm so glad you have good friends to take the place of family at holidays - a crowd of loved ones makes every thing so much better!
Loved the pics of the Christmas activity - and Gabe's hair and Nyah's happy little face! And of course our little Ian - what a sweetheart!
You guys do so many fun things. Love Gabe's hat hair!
Post a Comment