Then later I found her up in my room with her teddy bear draped across the lip of the waste basket and herself positioned on her stool, armed with toilet paper and handsoap, wiping his bum!! It was too funny. She didn't like my suggestion of using pretend soap instead, but helpfully ran into her room and fetched a real wipe and reapplied herself to her task:
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
shhhh...babies sweeping
All the doors were shut when I went upstairs this morning, with Nyah standing guard saying "shhh, babies sweeping!" In each room I found a similar scene and I couldn't help but take pictures. So sweet!


Then later I found her up in my room with her teddy bear draped across the lip of the waste basket and herself positioned on her stool, armed with toilet paper and handsoap, wiping his bum!! It was too funny. She didn't like my suggestion of using pretend soap instead, but helpfully ran into her room and fetched a real wipe and reapplied herself to her task:
Then later I found her up in my room with her teddy bear draped across the lip of the waste basket and herself positioned on her stool, armed with toilet paper and handsoap, wiping his bum!! It was too funny. She didn't like my suggestion of using pretend soap instead, but helpfully ran into her room and fetched a real wipe and reapplied herself to her task:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so darn cute!! What a darling little girl--a sweet little Momma in the making! I miss you guys like crazy! Come on move to the South with me!!!!! xoxoxo
Oh that is so cute. What a sweet little Mama in training! I miss you all so much - can hardly wait until I retire and can come out more often. Love those little kids SO much.
Haha.... SO cute!!
Nyah is so cute. What a fun story and I love the pictures. I can hardly wait to come spend time with those sweeties!
I love this! Nyah is so darling! I love reading about your family and seeing all of the pictures. You are amazing!
Oh my gosh. that little girl cracks me up! Nyah is such a cutie. I love that you have pictures of all these things. Too funny! Colty is only 7 months younger, but I can't imagine him doing any of these things.
Post a Comment