Friday, February 15, 2013

Christmas 2012

It's only Valentine's Day and I'm finally finishing Christmas! Better late than never, I say. Especially with journals and blogs. Besides Christmas was so special, as always, that there is no way I could skip it.  So here it goes....

Lined up ready to see what Santa brought!!





Gabe and Wesley - what handsome boys!
Mom gave us a priceless gift of dozens of FHE lessons... laminated story figures, fish pole games, stories,even a flannel and white-erase board - everything you can imagine to make an absolutely fun, creative family night. It's amazing! It represents 100's of hours of work and I am so excited to use it!! Mom you're the BEST!!


 We spent the second half of the day at the Richardson's where we all got spoiled with more gifts and fun times!


Eric's cute sisters Cailtynn and Crystal


I think Nyah enjoyed the baby's exer-saucer even more than Ian! Silly girl!

2 comments:

Jan S said...

We did have a wonderful Christmas, didn't we! I loved all the pictures. THe kids are SO cute!

Mindy said...

Great pictures! You captured Christmas day really well. Gabe looks so grown up in that picture with Wesley. I love how happy he looks in most of the pictures, too. Nyah looks adorable in her jammies and fairy wings. Have I mentioned before that I need a girl??? Ian is absolutely precious with that huge smile, too.