Friday, February 15, 2013

sledding with the 4wheelers

Matt and Amy took us all out on their 4 wheelers one day.  It was soooo fun!! Everyone had a blast!  We all took turns on the quads and in the sled while the babies slept warm and toasty in the house... perfect!  After playing in the snow, we headed in to enjoy hot cocoa. Yummy.  What a fun day!
Nyah, Eric, and Gabe

Dad and Wesley

Gabe, me, Eric

Matt and Amy pulling all the kids on the sled.

Cute Logan and Nyah enjoying their hot cocoa.
Gabe and Wesley being as silly as can be!

3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

How fun!!! My boys would love to be there with you all that day!! So sad that we werent:) And those hot cocoa pics of the children are darling--precious!! xoxo

Jan S said...

Aren't we all so lucky that Matt has all these fun toys. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I hope you keep coming out at Christmas each year . . . better still, MOVE HOME!

Mindy said...

That looks so fun. I'm bummed I missed that. But I agree with Mom... MOVE HOME! haha