Sunday, April 7, 2013

a trip to the zoo

We tagged along with our friends' preschool field trip to the zoo the other day. It was gorgeous weather and I'm so happy we got out of the house to enjoy it.  It has been a long and rainy winter.  Here are some cute pictures of our fun day.
That is Nyah's friend Emmy in the purple - her little bestie! They are adorable together!



The double stroller brigade (I had mine as well!)


Our little sweetheart not too thrilled to be stuck in the stroller. When I took him out he started squealing he was so happy!

Gabe begged all day to see the flamingos - his fave!

Are those kids laying flamingo eggs on those nests?!

3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun trip!! Ian is so darn cute! Such a sweet little baby! His eyes look so bright blue in the picture in the stroller! Gorgeous!

Mindy said...

I have been feeling like going to the zoo so much lately. This looks so fun! I hope I can get some friends to go with me soon. Nyah's hair is getting long!

Jan S said...

What a great day! Nyah has grown so much . .. I can't believe it! Her hair is so much longer than just at Christmas. How did that happen?! Loved all the fun pictures.