Easter was so exciting this year! The kids are really getting into the swing of things with the holidays and their wide-eyed rapture is so fun to witness. I dragged myself out of bed at 6:30am when I heard little pattering of feet and excited exclamations coming from downstairs. Gabe and Nyah were scouring the house for their hidden baskets and coming across the eggs they decorated the day before and set out for the Easter Bunny to hide. It was a blast to watch!
Later we headed to the park and played games like the egg toss, the egg roll and the relay where you balance an egg on a spoon and run! It was really fun - even with only our little family. Ian army-crawled around the park and ate his fair share of dirt and grass while we played. :)
For Easter Sunday we had friends and the missionaries for dinner. What a fun holiday to kick off Spring!
2 comments:
What a fun easter!! That picture of Ian at the park and Nyah in her pretty skirt are both priceless! Your children are so beautiful Britt! xoxox
That looks like a blast! We missed doing an easter picnic this year, and I was so bummed out about it! Next year for sure. Nyah looks absolutely adorable in her Easter dress. What a sweetheart! I miss you guys
Post a Comment