I used to cut up Ian's food in little chunks for him to pick up. But one day I was in a hurry (in other words he was starving and not shy about letting me know it) and I handed him half a banana. He immediately stopped whining and looked at the banana, then me, then the banana, with this gleam of excitement in his eye. Then he started this funny little laugh like "huh, huh, huh" and reached tentatively for this new and strange object to eat. He was absolutely thrilled as he ate it and ever since he loves it when I give him a banana to eat on his own. Even now, he can be crying but if I hand him a banana, he stops and gives me a little smile as he stuffs it in. He is so darn cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
aw that made me smile. He has such a darling personality! I think every comment I leave on your blog uses the words, darling, sweet, beautiful precious,cute, love...ha ha! It is true though, your family is all of those and I love and miss you all so much!!
That is so cute! I love those pictures. they capture his excitement at this new adventure - a whole banana... YES!
So cute! Love that smile!
Post a Comment