| Buzz was happy to have Eric show him a good time biking in the mountains! Of course they came back filthy!! It gave Jill and I lots of girl time to chat! ;) |
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Jill and Buzz for a visit
My dear friend from high school came to stay with us for 4 days before heading out on an Alaskan cruise. It was so fun to catch up and reconnect after so long. Jill is one of those heart friends that will always feel like a sister, even when you haven't seen each other for years. I love her. It was so fun to meet her younger kids (and have her meet mine!) and spend so much one on one time together. We seriously had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh I love Jill! She has always been such a good friend! Old friends really are the best:) I am glad you got this time together and you both look so beautiful! Haven't aged a bit:)
Jill looks exactly the same. She is so cute. How fun that you got to have her come see you. I love old friends!
Post a Comment