Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snapshots of Gabe

The other day I fooled around taking pictures of Gabe(pre-haircut) and I think a few turned out pretty cute. Look at how beautiful my baby's eyes are! (It's so fun exercising my parental right to brag! Haha!) I was trying to capture him in different moods - it seems like he is always smiling in the pictures I take. I can't complain!! BUT he does have such a precious, little face even when he is serious. During our little photo shoot he slid over on his side and since he was sick at the time, it was enough to make him cry a little...I got a great picture though, right before I jumped to comfort him! :) Poor little guy - there is nothing that pulls on the heart strings like seeing your baby sick and miserable.






I just had to top it off with a smile anyway!

11 comments:

Holly Light said...

Cute Gabe! He has the most bluest eyes, watch out when he gets older, he'll get all the ladies.

Erin said...

Those are all so cute. The lighting is so great. What a darling.

Linda said...

Your pictures of Gabe are so sweet! You have every right to brag. . .he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Good looking boy, honey. I'm proud of him. Dad Sterzer

Trisha said...

He is beautiful! You did great on those pics, I love how they are up close and candid. Good job!

Mindy said...

Wow, sis. Those pictures are darling! They look professional! I swear gabe gets cuter every day. ")

Anonymous said...

I always love your pictures Brit; you're good at it! Gabe is darling and you caught some great expressions! XO Mom S

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--you are quite the photographer, Baba! You have a very darling subject! He is such a handsome little guy! I am sure glad he is feeling better now!

Team Box! said...

He's so cute, him and bentley really need to play! We need to make a better effort!
Yeah cody did the collage and all, he did such a great job, he's a great guy...
I'm not sure how much he charges, but he is cheap i know for sure. He does it on the side for fun so its not like he has to pay the bills with it or anything.
Just leave him a comment on their blog with your email or something so you guys can work some #'s, and ideas!
We need to get together seriously.
by the way while I'm thinking about it, do you still have that drape I gave to you back when we decorated your house?

Jodi said...

What a great idea to take different moods! Those pictures turned out amazing!

Anonymous said...

Britt you do such a great job with his pictures. I am always so excited to check the blog! My fav is the one with his big blue eyes! I need copies! Thanks for being such a wonderful wife and mother to my son and grandbaby! We are so grateful for you.