Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Our sleep monster
Gabe is a great sleeper....but obviously not a peaceful one! When I went in the other morning to get him I discovered him like this...
That leg sticking out really startled me! Eric and I had to snap a few pictures, quietly chuckling the whole time. How he was getting adequate oxygen under there, we couldn't figure out but he seemed to be doing just fine. Since he was still sleeping (probably from having that nice dark turban over his head) we left him there to finish up dreaming. Babies are so fun! There is always something to make us laugh every day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! He is so cute! What a funny position to catch him in. :)
That is so cute! Gabe is a great sleeper!! That doesn't look super comfy--but it didn't bother him! What a sweetie pie!
That is awesome! I can't believe the blanket!
I love the way kids sleep! I don't know how they do it!
That is so funny! What a cute guy. Why can't adults sleep like that? :)
They do something funny everyday don't they!
Hah! That is soo crazy. Okay, Wesley's sleeping pictures don't even compare to these ones.
Post a Comment