Gabe had his first experience at a jungle gym last Saturday. I don't know if he was that impressed but I had a lot of fun! :) He looked so cute and little in the swing and propped up on the play equipment, I had to get a few funny pictures. (Our little friend is Lilly - one of the kids Eric and I tended for a week while their parents traveled to Korea. Now that experience is one that we won't soon forget... suffice to say, we learned a LOT in one week!!) Anyway, I think Gabe really liked to be out looking at everything and being around other kids - there was so much to look at! He did NOT like the slide, however. The first time down he looked kind of unsure but after the second time he let me know loud and clear he did not appreciate it! We'll have to wait awhile before we try that again.


Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Play time at the park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Okay, those are the cutest pictures ever!!! My favorite is the first one - he looks SO grown up. He is just such a little man in that picture. But then, I really love the one of him going down the slide too. Haha! What a cutie! (And your camera is awesome. It takes great pictures. So vibrant. But then, I guess it's all the person behind the lens, right? :) )
Cute boy!!! I can't believe he is a week away from being 1!! I am glad, Baba, alittle of you is going to be represented in the next generation! (Does that sound like a "Dad", or what?) Dad S.
He looks so grown up all of a sudden!! These pictures are soooo cute!
I love park, too. That is funny about the slide. I'll bet he'll like it soon enough. :)
How did I miss these pictures? What a cutie-pie, if I do say so myself! I have the cutest grandchildren ever!LOVE, MOM S
Post a Comment