Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Give me candy!

Isn't Halloween the best? I used to love dressing up and getting all that free candy!! Now I get to enjoy it vicariously through Gabe! :) He was the cutest little bear... I mean puppy this year! I honestly thought his costume was a bear until Halloween night when someone said "what a cute puppy!"... all of a sudden the long tail made sense! Haha, obviously I'm not too good at identifying animal suits! Either way, he was adorable. We have a tradition of meeting at Mel's so the Three Amigos can have their pictures taken together in costume. It was a little harder this year to get everyone to sit still, much less smile at the same time! Our busy bee Wesley was fascinated with the mouse on Dumbo's hat and Puppy Dog just wanted to get back to the toy box (but first tear off his costume)! Cannon, our little Dumbo, was the only one willing to pose for a photo shoot. Oh well, here are our best efforts!
More fun pictures from that night. We ended up at our house for dinner, treats and a scary vampire movie.. what a blast!

Someone is definitely done with pictures and just wants to be left alone to play!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey, don't worry, it looks like a bear to me too! Cute either way. By the way... you look great! I have not seen you for so long, your hair is straight and longer now. We need to get together sometime and catch up. After seeing more pictures of Eric I think Gabe looks like both of you. He is darling!

Amy said...

Fun post Britt! That was such a fun night. I've decided that neither you, Mindy, or Melanie can ever move okay! If only we could talk Erin and Jed in to coming back too:( Just kidding...but it is so fun being able to share so many fun memories with you guys. And by the way, that post of Gabe feeding the berries to Nali is hilarious!

Erin said...

oh, I just love love love all those pictures!! The one of you and mom was great - I thought to myself, "Brittany, you are so beautiful." and then I saw mom and thought, "Mom is absolutely gorgeous." I guess we all know where you get it!
The "Three Amigos" are totally adorable!

Marnie said...

Gabe is the sweetest little puppy, and you make a pretty hot witch too!! Happy Halloween!

Mindy said...

Cute pics, sis. I love the witchy hat! I'm bummed I missed Halloween this year, but no more! :) At least I made it in time for the movie!

Jan S said...

Those are the cutest little boys! Loved the pics.

Melanie Anne said...

That was so fun to ahve you stop by on Halloween! I LOVE having you close by! It is so fun getting our annual picture of the 3 little cousins! Love you!