Despite the fact that every single family member on both sides are die-hard Y fans, Eric and I are loyal to our alma mater... the big RED University of Utah!! So that one football game (everyone knows what I'm referring to) was so much fun to watch! Even though I must say it was a little awkward to be cheering when everyone else was groaning... it was still a blast to be there with family when everyone is so into the same thing (if not the same team)! I must confess I am a BYU fan (gasp) but before anyone gets the wrong idea, the U always comes first. So I wasn't happy that the Y lost... more I was just so excited that the U won! :) An undefeated season too... Wahooooo!
Look at all this blue...yikes! Eric, Gabe and I were the only REDS! (I'm so mad I don't have a picture of Gabe - oh well, you can imagine how cute he looked in his bright shirt surrounded by a sea of blue!)




And our victory kiss!!
TJ with baby Eliza...not looking so happy at the moment! But isn't she just adorable?! It is so fun having a little girl around - yeah!!




6 comments:
Hey Sis- augh what a game. I still think Max Hall got bought off...some rich U of U fan bought him a house or something. :) but- congratulations on your team winning! I love you baba.
-Matt
That was so fun!! I am of course very sad about my cougars--but I am excited that a utah team is going to be a BCS buster! Yeah hoo! Congrats on your utes!
What a great game! I love the victory kiss at the end!! :) Adam and I were jumping up and down screaming...I think I lost my voice by the end of it! I'm glad you guys are Ute fans...we are a bit outnumbered here in our neighborhood...but owell it's still fun!
Fun post! I didn't know that you and Eric were U of U fans. I bet that was an interesting game to watch with your family! :)
I'm totally the same way! I grew up a die hard BYU fan but then I graduated from the U so I cheer for both. Except when they play each other, I have to go with my roots and cheer for BYU! But if the U wins, then it's okay!
I loved all these posts! I haven't been online for so long since I'm still away from home, but it was so fun to go to your blog and see all these great pictures! It was so fun visiting! :)
Post a Comment