Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



We spent the holiday with Eric's family... and we had a wonderful time eating and hanging out (the purpose of Thanksgiving, right?!) Just kidding! Actually since I didn't get a chance to say what I was thankful for this year, I wanted to do it here. There is SO much I have to be thankful for but my top three would be:
1. My Eric who is my soul's companion and who leads our family in the Gospel and provides so well for all of our needs.
2. Beautiful, healthy, happy little Gabe that brings so much happiness into our home.
3. Family, both my own and my husband's, that are loving and supportive and enrich our lives so much.

And I must add how thankful I am to the men and women who have sacrificed so much for my right to live in this beautiful, free country - in the past as well as now. My heart aches with appreciation when I pause in my busy life to remember what a blessing it is to live here!

2 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What beautiful pictures and setiments you have in this post! we are so blessed. YOu have such a great way of writing!! Love you!

connor's cool news said...

Baba. I love your blog! It is not just a "picture gallery", you put alittle of "YOU" into it by expressing your feelings on things and people. Good way to do it, honey. I'm proud of my daughter, Brittany. Dad