Monday, December 1, 2008

Keeping busy having lots of FUN!

Erin has been here for a nice long visit...which is wonderful since we hardly ever get to see her and her little family since they live so far away in Michigan. We have had sooooo much fun horseback riding, seeing Twilight, exploring parks, going to Mindy's baby showers (yeah!), watching football, seeing the Christmas lights downtown, and just spending good old quality time together! I have loved every minute of having my little sister here. Her baby Eliza is our only girl and so I (along with everyone else) have been smothering her with loves and kisses - what a sweet little doll! And her big brother Benjamin has been keeping us all laughing with his 3 year old antics! He has been having particular fun with his cousin Bridger...now there are 2 of them to fight back the 3 amigos that torment them! (or maybe it's the big boys that torment the little guys...hmmm...who can tell?!) Well, here are just a few of the hundreds (not kidding) of pictures we took this past 2 weeks!


























4 comments:

Kristen said...

You and your sisters are all so beautiful. What a great family you have!

Mindy said...

what a fun few weeks we had when Erin was here! I was so sad to see her go. Of course, the rest of the month will be fun, too! I love you, Baba. I'll have to get a copy of your pictures b/c they are so cute!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I have such beautiful cousins!

Anonymous said...

Wow, my "girls" are so photogenic! I sure love you guys. Dad