

... of clothes, that is!! Mindy and Griff invited us over for dinner and a movie the other night with Matt and Amy. It was so fun to watch little Wesley and Gabe go crazy together! They were running around, laughing, and talking...the best part was they weren't even really interacting, just feeding off each other! While we were getting them ready for bed, we let them run around in their diapers for awhile - they were
so excited! It was hilarious! Gabe is getting quite the little tummy but it still can't compare to Wesley's belly! Here is a picture of Matt teaching Gabe where his (belly) "button" is:
And here is one with Aunt Mindy and Gabe... both their tummies are impressive! :) Although you may have to just take my word for it since the pic doesn't catch them at the right angle! (We are so excited for baby Jack to get here...)

We had such a fun time hanging out with everyone. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family... my best friends will always be my family!
6 comments:
I love those pictures! It totally agree with your last sentence- my family will always be my best friends too! I think that's the way it should be!
I love those pictures, too! That was so funny to watch them. Seriously, it seems like they were newborns just yesterday. :) I sure love my cute little nephews! And it was SO fun to have you guys over. You'll have to come over for another movie night after Jack makes his appearance.
Brittany-
I saw your blog when I visited Kristen's. It's me, April, from Skyline. How are you doing? Your family is so cute and you look as georgeous as you did in High School. Let me know what your married name is so I can put you in my contacts.
-April Pratt
I loved the post obviously:) I definitely need a copy of these pictures. I don't know what it is about those two little boys running around in their diapers that was so cute! It makes me just want to strip them down and watch them play like that all night:)
Oh, those pictures are SO CUTE! What little cuties! And what a fun evening at Mindy's house. Love you guys!
What cute little boys! They will have so much fun growing up together. What a wonderful blessing to have almost all of your family so close (maybe one day Erin!)
Post a Comment