Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas toes!
My sister Melanie has a sweet tradition of giving us all pedicures when we're pregnant...right before the big day! I'm talking about the real thing too... the soak, scrub, buffing, polishing and decoration!! Since Mindy is due tomorrow... we had a little pampering party last night. I even got a pedicure since Melanie didn't get to give me one before Gabe was born (she was 7 months pregnant herself)! Of course I tried to talk her out of it but she insisted... and it was so fun! Now we all have our holiday toes and we're ready for Christmas!
We had so much fun drinking frozen hot chocolate and watching Elf. (I thought that movie was so funny and usually I hate silly comedies. Must have been the fun company!) I just love spending time with girl friends...especially my darling sisters! *in case you can't see the fabulous details, I have Christmas trees and Mel and Mindy did candy canes and snowflakes - so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute toes! I LOVE the movie ELF. We have only watched a couple of times and somehow my 5 year old can remember the lines and loves to quote them... "I love smiling, smilings my favorite!' and "Can I whisper too?" Funny movie!
That was so fun! We need to do it again--and this time get Amy to make the drive and join us!
Very cute! What a fun tradition! How special that you guys have one another and are so close.
My favorite Elf line is, "I'm such a cotton-headed-ninie-muggin." "You're not a cotton-headed-ninie-muggin Buddy, you're just... special."
I have the best sisters! I love my sausage foot next to my sisters' thin ones. :) That was SO fun. Can I get a copy of the picture?
Post a Comment