Since I know you all are dying to know how the walking is going (haha)... Gabe is a little walking machine! It hit me today that my baby is truly a toddler now. Wow. He is so cute booking it all over the house - it's amazing how much more trouble he gets into now! I love it though. He looks like he is having so much fun all day. One of my favorites to watch is when he plays with Denali. He climbs right on her or just has a nice talk with her while patting her back. One of his favorite things about her is her cool paws...the pads look just like buttons and he can't resist pushing each one when they catch his attention! Luckily she is his little pal - he even played hide and seek with her yesterday! Of course it was a little one-sided but Gabe was having the time of his life! (Nali just sat and watched him curiously with her head tilted like she was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing hiding behind the coffee table then popping out giggling over and over!) I could watch that little man all day - he is SO fun!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gaberish
That is the language that Gabe speaks fluently. Unfortunately Eric and I don't know a word of it! But it's fun having pretend conversations with him all day! Luckily Gabe does throw in the occasional word in English (although pronunciation is not his strong point yet). My favorite is Teez which I always thought meant Cheese and wondered why he used it every time he wanted something ...until I figured out today that it means Please!! What a darling! He also LOVES football - just like Daddy - and excitedly yells Fo-ball! when he sees it on TV, on his clothes, or an actual football. I was in Costco the other day and he saw a FB game on all the bigscreens - he was so excited! Here is another funny story about FB... lately he has been a huge Mama's boy and so he cries when left with Daddy. (Poor Daddy) One evening Eric could not get him to stop crying - he was trying all his favorite things like playing ball, reading a book, and even trying cartoons on TV. Well, no luck until Eric said "wanna watch football?" and Gabe said Fo-ball! and settled right down on the couch to watch a game with Daddy. How funny is that?!
Since I know you all are dying to know how the walking is going (haha)... Gabe is a little walking machine! It hit me today that my baby is truly a toddler now. Wow. He is so cute booking it all over the house - it's amazing how much more trouble he gets into now! I love it though. He looks like he is having so much fun all day. One of my favorites to watch is when he plays with Denali. He climbs right on her or just has a nice talk with her while patting her back. One of his favorite things about her is her cool paws...the pads look just like buttons and he can't resist pushing each one when they catch his attention! Luckily she is his little pal - he even played hide and seek with her yesterday! Of course it was a little one-sided but Gabe was having the time of his life! (Nali just sat and watched him curiously with her head tilted like she was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing hiding behind the coffee table then popping out giggling over and over!) I could watch that little man all day - he is SO fun!!
Since I know you all are dying to know how the walking is going (haha)... Gabe is a little walking machine! It hit me today that my baby is truly a toddler now. Wow. He is so cute booking it all over the house - it's amazing how much more trouble he gets into now! I love it though. He looks like he is having so much fun all day. One of my favorites to watch is when he plays with Denali. He climbs right on her or just has a nice talk with her while patting her back. One of his favorite things about her is her cool paws...the pads look just like buttons and he can't resist pushing each one when they catch his attention! Luckily she is his little pal - he even played hide and seek with her yesterday! Of course it was a little one-sided but Gabe was having the time of his life! (Nali just sat and watched him curiously with her head tilted like she was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing hiding behind the coffee table then popping out giggling over and over!) I could watch that little man all day - he is SO fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Pretty Darn Funny!
-Eric
You are so witty, sis. I chuckled the whole way through that. Gabe is getting so cute! I had fun playing with him and listening to his "gaberish" while I was over yesterday. I'm sad my little guy won't have a dog right away. Every little kid needs a dog, I think. :)
You are so positive... I love it when moms are positive and loving! That is so funny about the football game. Gabe is so darling! My boys are crazy about football also, just wait until he throws a football around your house all day making up plays and pretending he is in a real game... the older they get the funner they get! I love watching my boys being boys!
Hey Baba! That was a fun blog. I love the way you write! The three "amegios" are getting so cute. I can't wait to see them, especially all together! I love you, honey. Dad
Brittany, I'm so excited for Gabe to be walking all over the place. It's harder and harder to keep up with them. I've pretty much got my house child proofed. I love to hear them talk too. Gracie says so much stuff. Your little guy is the cutest.
That is just too cute. I love the picture of him pushing Nali's paw 'buttons'. :)
Post a Comment