Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!

Well it's certainly going to be a white Christmas! Yeah - I'm so excited! If it's going to be cold and miserable for half the year, bring on the white stuff! Especially for Christmas - without snow it's just not the same. I have always loved snow storms... the peaceful, quiet ones or the wild blizzards! The best is having the opportunity to just relax and watch the big fat snowflakes spiral to the ground and cover everything up. It makes the world so beautiful. On Monday Gabe discovered the joy of watching it snow from the coziness of our living room window! I looked up to see him just grinning out the window, pointing and exclaiming about all the big snowflakes! It was so adorable I had to snap a few pics! What a man after my own heart!
I couldn't post today without adding some pictures of sweet Jack! Here he is in his "tanning bed" at home and then snuggled up in a blankey after the Dr said he had baked enough! What a darling little bean bag - I just love newborns! However, I must say, I don't envy poor Mindy her sleepless nights!

And here is my favorite picture....Gabe found an exciting new toy to play with while Mommy held his little cousin!! Mindy and I laughed so hard! He loved that donut and walked around with it like a necklace all afternoon! I have to add that Gabe is such a sweetheart with Jack. He is never jealous and comes over once in a while to pat him and say "baby!" - I can't believe he was my newborn only 19 months ago. They grow too fast!

2 comments:

kenzie said...

Can you believe how much snow we've gotten lately. The snow is great, just not driving around in it up here. Gabe is so cute in the pictures. I love the donut around his head.

Mindy said...

Oh, I can't believe how fast my baby is changing! Those pictures are cute of him. I love Gabe just grinning out the window at the snowflakes. He is getting more and more fun as he gets bigger.