Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween snack
I was cleaning the kitchen this morning when I looked up to see Gabe picking the berries off my autumn garland and then proceeding to feed each one to Nali! Of course Nali was snarfing them as fast as they came (apparently she can't resist painted styrofoam balls). It was too funny to see my mischievous Gabe having a great time picking berries and feeding the dog...and see the dog devouring them like juicy steak bites!! Although I must say I wasn't too happy to see my fall decor being systematically destroyed and eaten by this sneaky tag team. Oh well, the joys of living with boys and a dog...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is so funny! I had a good chuckle at work when I read this. it has been kind of slow so far today, which makes me bitter that I have to work Halloween. Oh well! That was fun to see Gabe in his doggy costume yesterday. And congrats little Gabriel on your first steps. Candy is very motivating. :) J/K He was trying to get to you, right?
Hilarious! I love that they weren't real berries at all- yummy!
Gabe is so cute... how funny, you are good mom to get pictures... impressive! I love reading your blog!
Boys will be boys!! Isn't it fun?
oh my goodness, those are the cutest funniest pictures ever. I was laughing out loud! You are so funny, Britt - "systematically destroying and eating" and how "Nali can't resist painted styrofoam balls" Hahaha! And the last pic of Gabe reaching, reaching for more!
This posting is so funny, Baba! You described the "event" so well!! Isn't true "pictures are worth a 1000 words"? ha ha
Dad
And this is just the beginning! XO MOM
Post a Comment