
The colors of the canyons are absolutely breathtaking right now. We headed up AF canyon this week and took the Pine Hollow Trail up to Salamander Flats (abt 2 miles each way)....our new favorite hike (for this month anyway)! These pictures don't do it justice - there were many more beautiful pictures to take but the camera died after these two. I was so mad!! The last time we did this hike our camera was dead too... you would think I'd learn! Gabe is happy as a clam sucking down the water - we have to ask him for a turn when we are thirsty. Needless to say, that thing was empty by the time we finished! It was such a wonderful time being up the canyon and out amidst all the beauty of nature. I
love it. I'm so blessed that Eric does too - we have so much fun together!
7 comments:
Oh--that sounds so fun! We need to find out where that hike is and try it out with the boys. I LOVE the fall foliage right now! IT really is breath taking! I lov eyour new look on the blog! And the leap frog post is hilarious!! Gabe is such a creative mover!!
Wow! That looks beautiful, and I love the fall leaves on your table, too. You guys are so fun. Griff and I always mean to get up there, but it seems like we don't nearly enough. Gabe looks cute sucking down the water. :)
I seriously love being up there to. It is definitely one of my happy places!
Brittany - It is incredible to see you again!!! It has been such a long time. You look really beautiful and your family is so sweet! I'm grateful you looked me up. It will be fun to see your life and what you are up to every now and then. Take Care, and tell your extended family hello!
Hey Brit,Eric, and Gabe it looks like you are have a lot of fun with you little boy in the canyons on a hike during these wonderful fall colors. It is too bad that winter is fast approaching but I think Gabe will enjoy that new experience. Your blog looks great. Jerold
Gabe is so funny! That is adorable that he just enjoys sucking on the camelback the whole time. I think it's so neat that you and Eric have this cool hobby to enjoy together.
I laughed out loud at that picture of Gabe drinking when Daddy is doing all the work! ha-ha!
Love,
MOm
Post a Comment