Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Na-yee"

...that is, Nali! Gabe is talking so much lately - we love it! One day I heard him saying over and over "Na-yee" and I looked over and he was patting Denali with a big smile on his face. I hadn't ever practiced her name with him - it was such a surprise! Since then I have been paying more attention to his baby chatter and I can pick up lots of words now! I can't believe it - my baby is talking! It must be with the first that everything is so darn exciting! :) His little words are SO cute though...I'm loving every day with him. He is such a little darling with a happy personality and sweet disposition. Eric and I are so blessed...we say that every day!

5 comments:

Sterzers said...

Thanks for the note! It is way fun to be able to get a little glimpse of everyone's lives. I love seeing what all your family is up to and love the cooking blog too. Sounds like your little guy is growing up, he is sure cute!

annie and jared said...

brittany he is the cutest little man ever! seriously, he is adorable. how cute that he is talking, isn't it crazy how excited we get over them learning new things? it is so fun to see. hopefully we will work together sometime, but i guess our chances are pretty slim since you are never there and i am only there about once a week. well, we should get together sometime.
p.s. your pup is really cute too. what kind of dog is it? so cute.

Erin said...

That is so cute. I remember the same with Ben - you don't realize they are talking until bam! one day they are saying lots of words in their baby language that you can understand. So exciting!

Cami said...

Baby talk is so fun! I love the new background too.

Mindy said...

That is so cute. I think gabe and denali are so cute together. They are going to be pals all growing up. I love it!