Uncle Jed came for a visit - unfortunately just a few days but we were so happy to see him! Even when Gabe and I went to Detroit to visit them in January (when baby Eliza was born) we hardly got to see Jed. He is a hard working medical student right now... even Erin hardly gets to see him! It was fun to catch up and hang out with him though. Erin gets to come for a nice long visit in November with Ben and Eliza... I am so excited to see my little sister!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Scrub a dub dub, 2 boys in a tub!
Mel's little boys came over to play on Saturday and since Gabe had to take a bath anyway, I popped Cannon in to join the fun! Those two are so cute together! 

As I was taking a shower earlier, I had them both locked in the bathroom with me so I could keep an eye on them... it ended up being an extra long shower because I couldn't stop watching those two hooligans! They both wanted the same toys of course and since Gabe (as an only child) isn't used to anyone taking things from him but Cannon (with 4 older brothers) knows to make his claim fast and loud...it was quite the battle! At one point they were both crying and yelling, literally rolling on the ground, each with a strong grip on a big stuffed bunny! I was dying laughing!! Maybe I should have broken it up but I was in the shower and they eventually worked it out. I wish I could have gotten a picture - I'm sure they would have gotten a kick out of it someday! For the most part they play great together and Gabe always gets a big smile on his face when he sees his cousins Cannon or Wesley. However, the memory of an emotional wrestling match over a fluffy Easter bunny will always be a favorite of mine! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I laughed out loud reading your description of the toy tussle. HAHA!
Love, Mom
BEnajmin adn I were so excited to see a pic of JEd on your blog this mornign! How fun! Both Eliza na dBen are on my lap and we are enjoying all the pictures. WE love you so much. WE can 't wait to visit soon. I love the story of the fight overthe bunny!
btw, i love that song you have playing - you have stolen my heart. never heard it before
That story is so funny!! It reminds me of my little guys at that age! I would lock them in the bathroom with me while I showered too! What else do you do? Gabe is getting so big!!!
I love it! I can just imagine them having fun together one second, screaming the next, and then back to having fun again! They are at such a fun age! It will be very fun when Erin gets to come in November!
Ha!! That is so funny! Those pictures are so cute1 Thanks for having Cannon over and even giving him a bath! Your a super aunt! Love you!
Post a Comment