Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Party on!
We had a surprise party for my Dad's 60th birthday...he loved it! We had dinner and cake and lots of fun! Mom put together a wonderful slide show on the computer of pictures starting with Dad as an infant... it was great. Mindy and Amy created an incredible scrapbook that everyone contributed to by writing up their favorite memories of Dad. I know he will treasure it - Dad is a very sentimental guy! We love you Dad!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That party did turn out really great! Can you believe how many people showed up! There are a lot of people who really love your dad! He is amazing. And I can't take any credit for the scrapbook since Mindy did it all, but it did turn out great huh!
You got some great pictures!! That really was so fun! That last pic is very cute of you! You look very playful!
That was such a fun party! I LOVE your pictures. Will you make me a cd? I don't have very many good pictures with Mom, and I like the one you have. :)
Oh, that looks like such a wonderful party! You look gorgeous, Britt. I'm so glad you guys did a fun party for him. He told me about it on the phone and he really loved it. I can't wait to see the scrapbook and the slide show. I love you guys!
Thanks so much for blogging this and capturing the fun (also for making this party possible since I was not well enough to do it on my own). You are a WONDERFUL daughter. I love you so much!
Mom
Post a Comment