Yes, that's my little munchkin! Notice how in every picture he as a ball in his arms - sometimes even two! Gabe's obsession with balls takes no vacation...

Gabe and I went on a little getaway last weekend with my parents and Mel's family to the Zermatt (in Midway) where my brother owns a town home. (Maybe the word "getaway" gives the wrong idea since Eric didn't come! :) We definitely missed him!!) It was
so much fun hanging out, playing games, swimming, playing ball... and just enjoying each others company! It is gorgeous up there and we spent lots of time outside. Through it all Gabe had a ball clutched in his hand... I'm not joking! It was very difficult (bordering on traumatic) for him to have to watch the big boys throw the football back and forth! Poor little guy wanted that ball SO BAD! :) Luckily he had his Grandma there to play with him by the stream tossing leaves into the current...almost as good as throwing a ball! It was wonderful to have that one-on-one time with Grandma and Grandpa. And it was so fun for me to be able to just hang out with Mom and Melanie. Our lives are so busy (mostly theirs) that although we get to see each other a lot, it's rarely to play games and talk! What a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend!!
5 comments:
We had so much fun up there with you and Gabe (we missed Eric!!) and Mom and Dad. Those pictures are so cute! Lets do is again! Lov eyou!
Cute pictures! I was bummed I had to work. I especially love the last one of Bridger... that is an incredibly cute smile. :)
SO CUTE! I loved these pictures! It looks like such a fun time. Gabe's obsession with balls is pretty cute.
Brittany that was so much fun! Swimming, football, games, and movies. I love going up there with the family.
Dear Babam
Again, thanks for capturing that happy day. We have such a great family.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment