I also wanted to write about the General Relief Society Broadcast last night. It was absolutely incredible... the Spirit was so strong. I felt truly inspired with each of the talks. Aren't we blessed to live in this day and age when the Gospel is on the earth and we have modern day prophets? I love hearing them speak because I know they are inspired from God and know exactly what we need to know to help us deal with the challenges specific to our lives at this time. The General RS Presidency is amazing...you can see how each of those women are close to Heavenly Father and are filled with such love and charity. Wow! I went with Mom and Melanie...and we were all so uplifted. What a fun evening! Spending time with Mom and my sisters are one of my very favorite things to do...we have so much fun together. Here are a few random pictures taken before we went last night...
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Leap Frog Solitaire
No walking for Gabe yet...but he has taken his scooting to a whole new level! He has so much energy that he actually leaps like a frog as he books it across the floor. It is so funny! Here is a clip of him doing his thing - he is scooting and leaping once in a while so watch carefully! (Don't tell Gabe but Eric thinks he looks like a paraplegic child learning to move around!) :) Of course I took this video on a day when he was wearing an old, ugly hand-me-down outfit...all his cute clothes are torn to ribbons from all this scooting. I'm not kidding!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I was dying laughing through that whole video! How hilarious is that?? And I love the arm on Gabe! He can really throw that ball!
Hah! That video is hilarious! He is totally getting air!! And I agree with Jodi...Gabe is going to be an amazing ball player with all that throwing practice. I loved the Relief Society meeting too, those women are very close to the spirit.
Ok, Kevin and I are totally laughing outloud right now. That is about the cutest video I have ever seen. Is America's Funniest Home Videos still around. Seriously, Gabe is such a cutie!
That takes serious talent and coordination, that is so much harder than walking!! He will be quite the athlete.
That was such a cute video of Gabe! I was laughing so hard... I love it! Thanks for your comments about the RS meeting. It is such an awesome church we belong to!
Like everyone else I was dying laughing too!!! He is so dang cute. Only super talented kids get creative with their ways of transportation, right? Eden crawled like a monkey, they should hang out together! Love your blog.
Benjamin and I love this video. Gabe is so funny - that jump scoot is hilarious. Benjamin was saying, "What's he doing? Is he jumping?" :) That is so cute!
That scoot video is hilarious. I love your blog. I'm so glad you do this. XO Mom
Okay, that really is hilarious. Maybe your kids are breakdancers? Nyah's doing the worm and he's doing the scuffle jump?
Post a Comment