Here are the color-coordinated dogs... Tiberius, Max and Nali. Ironically the other dogs match too but they aren't in the picture. We are such a stylin' family! :) (sorry about the demon eyes on Max - I couldn't figure out how to fix them!)
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Grandma Richardson's
Gabe loves visiting his Grandma and Grandpa's... he is one spoiled little boy over there! As the only grandchild on that side, Gabe is lavished with lots of love and attention and he loves every minute! Honestly, he has every family member wrapped around his little finger! :) We often go over for Sunday dinner with Eric's whole family - it's so fun to see everyone and hang out. Cheryl always makes a delicious dinner. Last week it was Caitlynn's birthday so we all got together for a party. We put Gabe to bed there and got to stay late playing games. It was so fun! Here are some cute pictures of him having fun at their house this summer...for some reason they are all of Cheryl and Gabe! I need to get some more recent pictures of everyone else with him because they are all so sweet to play with him.

The Richardson's have a whole pack of dogs, much to Gabe's delight! There is Cheryl and Don's Max, Jesse's bulldogs Tiberius and Jane, Crystal and Bryan's Layla and our very own Denali! Gabe sure is getting comfortable with all kinds of "scary" looking canines...all of which absolutely adore him. (This first pic is of Gabe interrupting Tiberius' nap...he got up and they just stared at each other face to face for about 30 seconds- it was so funny. I tried to get a picture of it but I just missed it! Another is of Gabe patting Jane right on the face...luckily she is the one dog that most adores Gabe!) 



Here are the color-coordinated dogs... Tiberius, Max and Nali. Ironically the other dogs match too but they aren't in the picture. We are such a stylin' family! :) (sorry about the demon eyes on Max - I couldn't figure out how to fix them!)
Here are the color-coordinated dogs... Tiberius, Max and Nali. Ironically the other dogs match too but they aren't in the picture. We are such a stylin' family! :) (sorry about the demon eyes on Max - I couldn't figure out how to fix them!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't believe how big Gabe is getting. I can tell from all your blogging that you all have way too much fun going to parks, grandmas house, and hiking. Looks like great times. Miss seeing you at work. We need to catch up.
Chanda
Those are cute shots! He is a lucky little guy to have so many people who love him so much! I love the pics with all the dogs! That is cool!
Cute pictures. I wish we had a dog for our little guy. Did you know that Gabe should have less allergies b/c he is regularly exposed to multiple animals as an infant? I tried using that one on Griff... j/k. Although I am dying to get a dog, I know we are not quite ready for it in this house... light carpet and hardwood. :)
How fun! Gabe is such a lucky boy to have all these fascinating pets to play with!
These are cute pics Baba. Isn't it wonderful that Gabe has so many people to love him! XO MOm
Post a Comment