Discovery Gardens with friend Landon
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Playin' hard
Here are some cute pictures of Gabe having fun these past few weeks. He is getting so darn cute...more and more every day! In the mornings he calls for me saying "Mama" really loud....and all throughout the day when he wants my attention. Maybe someday I won't appreciate hearing it at top volume 100x a day but for now...I just love it! There is a picture of Eric and Gabe at the top of the stairs and whenever we go up he points and says "Daddy!" He is also saying Ball, of course (in fact that may have even come before Mama and Daddy), and he calls his blankie BeeBee. Eric and I are just eating it up! It is so fun to hear him learning words and communicating. He understands SO much more than I realized too. The other day I was shocked when he followed three separate instructions from me in a row - none of which were that simple. Wow! I LOVE seeing him develop and grow... it feels like my love for him just about doubles every day too! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Love all those cute pictures of my nephews! It makes me so excited to be a mommy hearing all your fun stories. :)
It's so crazy what they understand! I love it too.
Ohh, I love that pictures of Gabe and Wes playing! I mean, it actually looks like they ARE playing together, usually they're just stealing food and toys from each other:) And I think Gabe's communication skills are amazing for how little he is! He just seems like he really understands so much. And rock climbing...you go girl!!
What a cutie, and that picture at the end is so pretty!
He's so cute! He and Bodey look like they could be brothers. I looked at your sisterscafe blog and i love it! I am going to try some of the recipes. You sound like quite the cook....you'll have to teach me somethings. I NEED to learn!
Post a Comment