Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Secret Garden


This is my favorite place in the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. Gabe and I always spend awhile just hanging out here, playing by the fountain and just soaking up the beauty and peace of the garden. I love it when we are alone because then we can just talk and relax (ok, I talk to Gabe - he doesn't say much back yet!)





















Here is another gorgeous spot...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those were such great pictues. I am so glad that you enjoy flowers and gardens and beautiful things. I want to go with you next time!
XO Mom

Unknown said...

I love the secret garden as well...it's so beautiful! We need to go sometime soon, call me next time you go for sure.
Cute pictures of you and Gabe...he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that spot too. We got our engagement pictures taken there...but we snuck in on a Sunday, but the security guard was really nice and let us finish!

Mindy said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing. I really need to go with you one day. It looks like such a good place for the soul. :) I love you, Baba.

Isaac and Tallie said...

What a gorgeous place! I think it would be so nice to go hang out there and just enjoy the beautiful weather. Gabe is so adorable! I hope you guys are doing well.