It is absolutely gorgeous up there. I love Payson Canyon and Blackhawk... the views are breathtaking!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
fun times!
Gabe and Cannon got to have a sleep over... what fun! Those two are so adorable. First thing in the morning I found them exclaiming excitedly over the garbage truck!! Yay! 
Later we went up Payson canyon to Blackhawk campground where my family had gone camping the night before. There we got to ride horses, have a campfire and..... even play in the mud! Check out that muddy face on Wesley! Ha!! Those boys were filthy by the end of the day!







.JPG)


It is absolutely gorgeous up there. I love Payson Canyon and Blackhawk... the views are breathtaking!
It is absolutely gorgeous up there. I love Payson Canyon and Blackhawk... the views are breathtaking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What great pictures! That was such a beautiful canyon and site. I had a good laugh at Wesley's dirty face. The little boys sure had a good time didn't they?
Oh, sorry, that comment from Erin was really me )mom).
What darling pictures!! Thanks so much for letting Cannon have a sleepover! I really need copies of the two of them on the chair together checking out the garbage truck! Adorable boys! Oh and I love the pictures of the 3 amigos on the log! I sure love you!
THose pictures were adorable. I love how excited Gabe gets to play with Cannon and "Wessie." Black Hawk was beautiful, too!
Post a Comment