Only 3 more days to go until Eric comes home... and we all go back to Washington together!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We miss Daddy
Gabe having a nice chat with Daddy far away in Seattle. Gabe really is quite the little conversationalist for a barely-2-year-old!
I'm so glad that we have cell phones to keep in touch. My parents were telling me about a time when my Dad had to move ahead of the family to start a new job in Colorado. He didn't even have a place to live yet. Mom was left home in Utah with 3 little kids. They were describing how difficult that time was - and they didn't even have phones to communicate! How awful. We are so blessed. At least I can call and text Eric whenever I want. We even send pictures and video clips to each other! Wow - technology sure makes times like this a little easier.
Only 3 more days to go until Eric comes home... and we all go back to Washington together!
Only 3 more days to go until Eric comes home... and we all go back to Washington together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Aghh, Britt! Are you leaving for good? I thought we still had a week. The weather's been so yucky we never got to go swimming. Are you crazy busy? Call me if you have a second, or if you need any help packing or cleaning your house. I can't believe you're going already!
Im sure you guys will be so happy to be reunited. Good luck in the next little while. You will be so missed!
Wow. You'll be heading to Washington. Time flies! It'll be an exciting adventure. Gabe is a cutie! Love you guys!
Good luck in Washington! What a fun adventure! I will miss seeing you around. Let's keep in touch through our blogs.
What??? When are you leaving? I really would like to see you. Lunch at the park on Monday if you are still here would be great. I work all weekend but will try to call ya. This all happened so fast. I am going to miss ya. Talk to ya soon.
Chanda
I am glad I got to see you! I hope you love your new adventure. Moving is really hard but I just know everyone will love you there! Good luck!!!
I totally agree with the technology thing! I am SO grateful that I will get to talk to you as much as I want... just knowing you are only a phone call away puts a bandaid on my heart. I already miss you! And PS Gabe looks adorable in that picture. Show him lots of pictures of me and tell him how much I love him all the time since I can't. I'm serious. :)
Ohh Brit, we miss you, Eric, and Gabe! I can't believe your already out of here. I keep thinking your just on vacation:( And poor Wessy misses his little amigo...I'm glad you got moved in though and things are starting to get a little settled out there. I'll be watching for the next post! Are you guys coming to Canada?
Post a Comment