Take me out to the ball game!
Later that night we got a babysitter for the boys (the little ones at least, I can't imagine Mindy and I leaving the big boys at home for this one!) and took a night out to see the Mariners vs. the Yankees! We had incredible seats - man, that makes it so much more exciting. The game itself was amazing. We were down 1 run at the bottom of the 9th inning... 2 outs...a guy on first... and Ichiro gets up to bat...and hits a homerun!!!!! The Mariners won! The energy in the stadium was electric! It was a blast! Griff (who is a big baseball fan like Eric) said it was the best game he had ever been to - wow! We were so happy we got to see such a fun game with Mindy and Griff!
During the game...that is A-Rod playing third right in front of us!
These were taken after our thrilling victory!! :) 




8 comments:
Wow! I am not much of a baseball fan anymore. . .but that game really sounded fun to see!! . . and you weren't rained on?
Dad
That sounds soo fun!! I am really jealous I wish I was there with you all!! Wow I have such beautiful sisters! You two are such gorgeous women--inside and out!
What a fun time you must have had - loved the pics! I am so happy to see the love you kids have for each other and that you enjoy being together so much. I miss you! XOXOXOXOXOX Mom
Oh my gosh! Brittany I completely understand what you mean about missing family! Just reading your explanation of it made me feel the ache all over again! And there's nothing quite like sisters, they're the best.
It looks like you had so much fun!! I love spending time with sisters.. mine all live far away too! But I'm glad you were able to have fun with Mindy for a few days!!
Wow! That game sounds AWESOME! Close games that end well are the best. :) The aquarium looks amazing, Brittany. What a fun trip. I am very jealous! :) But I'm glad that you guys got to enjoy each other!
I looked at these pictures already a few times, but I guess I forgot to comment! Birttany, that trip was SO fun! You and Eric were the best hosts. And I can't tell you how much I LOVED seeing you. I miss you so much. That game was amazing, wasn't it! I want to go to another now, though I am sure it won't be quite so exciting. :) And the aquarium was awesome. I loved the sea otters the most, too. They were so stinkin' cute. I can't wait until Jack can enjoy them with me. :)
Oops... that was me, Mindy, not Griff! I always do that!
Post a Comment