These are all snapshots of the time we got to spend with Mindy, Griff, and Jack. We did a lot of low-key things like parks, walks, even hanging out at home...but every minute was wonderful! I had such a great time with my little sis and her cute fam. I can't wait for them to come again!
Looks like so much fun!! I love sisters...there is nothing like a sister-bond in the whole world! For me it is the one person that understands me the best and I can completely be myself with no matter what! Glad you got to have some fun with one of your sisters!!
Oh, I love your pictures. We need to swap next time your in town. I finally downloaded mine to my computer... so I will be posting them soon. That was the BEST trip. I miss you like crazy!
What sweet pictures!! Jack and Gabe look so adorable together! What cute little nephews I have! And my two beautiful sisters....oh I miss you both so much!!
These pictures are fun to look at. You and Mindy are both gorgeous ya know! I am so excited for your new baby... can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl....
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I love sisters...there is nothing like a sister-bond in the whole world! For me it is the one person that understands me the best and I can completely be myself with no matter what! Glad you got to have some fun with one of your sisters!!
Oh my gosh it is gorgeous there. And i looks like you are doing so many fun things. Sisters are the best!! I'm glad you got to hang out! We miss you!
Oh, I love your pictures. We need to swap next time your in town. I finally downloaded mine to my computer... so I will be posting them soon. That was the BEST trip. I miss you like crazy!
What sweet pictures!! Jack and Gabe look so adorable together! What cute little nephews I have! And my two beautiful sisters....oh I miss you both so much!!
These pictures are fun to look at. You and Mindy are both gorgeous ya know! I am so excited for your new baby... can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl....
Post a Comment