(Oh, by the way, there's "Mr. Bones" behind me on the mantle!)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
the baby bump
Well, it's more than a bump by now! I have been asked a few times if I'm showing...and since we live so far away now I thought I'd post a picture of my growing tummy. I actually feel much bigger than I look in this picture! I told Eric last night how strange it felt to be pregnant. I know I've done this before but it's just as exciting and new for me as the first time. Every time I feel the baby kick it's thrilling! Eric can actually feel the baby kick too, and has since 16 weeks when I first felt it myself. We must have a very strong fetus in there! I'm 18 weeks (4 months) and finally getting to really enjoy being pregnant. I just hate that first stage of nausea and migraines- ICK. I still get bad headaches every day but they are not nearly as severe. Mom helped me figure out what was triggering/exacerbating the migraines and unfortunately it was peanuts. I love peanut butter everything, dangit! Oh well, it's worth it. So now we are just waiting on pins and needles to find out if we are having a boy or a girl... less than 2 weeks to go until our ultrasound!! Yeah!
(Oh, by the way, there's "Mr. Bones" behind me on the mantle!)
(Oh, by the way, there's "Mr. Bones" behind me on the mantle!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are so cute! That baby bump is very cute! :) I love feeling baby kicks -it's my favorite part of pregnancy. I'm so so so glad that your headaches have lessened a bit. What a blessing.
You are way cute! Looks like you guys have been having fun too! I love Gabe's PJ's in the post below, he's getting so big, such a cute little boy! Can't wait to hear what you are having.... :)
You look GREAT!!! I love being pregnant! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
You are beautiful, honey. I am so excited to hear the gender of this baby - if it is boy, Gabe will have a brother to grow up enjoying; if it's a girl, that will be cool too (since we are SOOOOO short on girls in our family!). Call me the SECOND you find out.
Love,
Mom
You look so cute!! I love that little baby bump! You are a beautiful Mommy! I love you!
PS I think you should post monthly so I can pretend I am a part of your pregnancy! I miss you so much!! XOXOXO
You are completely cute. And Mr. Bones is a great addition in the picture.
You look like a prego model. I love your bump! Can't wait to see it in real life.
Post a Comment