Monday, November 2, 2009
jack o lantern carving
We had a fun night carving our pumpkins with our friends Raelynn and Brett and their 2 boys. Gabe wasn't too thrilled about the pumpkin guts. Eric kept trying to get him to dig in and grab out handfuls... well, Gabe would gingerly put his hand in and come out with one pumpkin seed! I guess I didn't need to take off his shirt- there really was no danger of a sticky mess! He was really cute when I was carving the first face though - I told him I was making a scary one and he kept saying: "Oooooooooh, a scary one!" What a cutie pie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks so fun - you are cute parents! Matt and Grandpa made jack-0-lanterns with Wesley here. It was fun . . . but we only made two. It looks like you guys made a lot! Happy Hallowe'en!
Oh I love these pictures! Your pumpkin looks great! Scarey! And what a cute little punkin on your lap!!!!!
Gabe cracks me up with his cars and his balls in the halloween pics... true boy!
COol pumpkins! I love how Gabe would only touch one seed at a time. so cute.
Post a Comment