Gabe's version of "trick-or-treat" seemed to get the same result...candy, candy, candy!! After struggling with the tantrum-inducing temptation to eat each piece as he got it, our little Dragon had a great time. We couldn't let him eat on the go because we were falling behind as it was! Gabe is definitely not the kid that is pushing his way to the front of the pack and grabbing handfuls of candy. Rather he was the one that stood there enthralled with the decorations or costumes at each house, completely oblivious of the bucket of candy! I would have to prod him out of his trance at every door. It was pretty funny! Halloween was so much fun this year with our little man. We started the night off right with a Jack-o-lantern pizza:

Then we hit the road with a whole bunch of other kids and parents to go trick-or-treating. You know, since I dressed up and I'm the one (with Eric) that is eating all the candy, I realized it was like old times! Halloween means treats galore again!! Oh, boy...too bad I don't have the metabolism of an 8 yr old anymore. :) Here are pictures of our adorable, green Dragon:


Dragon and Friends:

Dragon with bestest bud Ethan the Dragon (coincidently):

Daddy and Dragon at a really neat haunted house in the neighborhood:

Dragon with Witchy Mommy: (wait that doesn't sound right...)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!
9 comments:
So Cute!! Glad you had such a fun Halloween!
That looked fun! What a cute little dragon - I remember when my babies were little and Halloween was such a fun time for them. Do you remember what a good sport your dad was, dressing up in that crazy old wig and taking you kids around while I stayed home handing out candy to the trick or treaters? YOu guys have it easy nowadays with those purchased costumes - Halloween used to be a nightmare of sewing for weeks, making all the costumes by hand . . . yuck! :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mom
Oh, Baba, I love your blog! Thanks for putting so much into it. What a cute family!
Dad
Hey,
We had a cute little dragon too!! Oh my gosh, I haven't looked at blogs forever and am finally catching up! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Jed and I are sooo excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you're having. I love your family pic's too. Isn't it the worst for us mom's?! Jed was worse than the boys too, they sure do hate being cheesy huh?!
When are you guys coming down to visit? We have to make sure to get together.
Oh I LOVE that little dragon costume and spider candy bucket. And your pizza is AWESOME!!! You are very artistic with food Britt:) It sounds like you had a perfect Halloween! You make a very cute witch too! XOXOXOXO
You make a really cute witch and I love the dragon costume... cute!
What a fun halloween! Gabe looks adorable! I was a witch too, of course, and my mother in law sewed me a cape. Where did you get your cape? I love the hat of course! That made me laugh that Gabe wanted to eat each piece of candy as he got it. So funny! I TOTALLY related with the story of how he would just stare at the decorations and you would have to break his trance to go get the candy. Benjamin was like that this year. I had to wait with him at a few houses so he could just stare and stare at some of the moving decorations. :) I love Halloween! You were clearly more prepared, and were able to get some pictures. My Halloween was so fast paced and frantic getting everything done and out the door that I got NO pictures, really. Silly me! Anyway, I love the pics!
Oh my gosh! Gabe was the CUTEST dragon I have ever seen. Seriously! Where did you get that adorable costume? Of course, it is only as cute as the little boy inside it. :) That made me laugh about how he was enthralled with the decorations. I am really excited for when Jack "gets it." And wow! I loved your Jack-o-lantern pizza. It was so cool! I wish I could see it closer, seriously. You need to post it on The Sisters' Cafe. I love yoU!
PS LOVE your hat!!! Isn't mom the best!?
Post a Comment