Mom placing all the delicious dishes for our Thanksgiving dinner in the oven to keep warm at the end - YUM!
Monday, November 30, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
We traveled back home to Utah for Thanksgiving this year and it was so fun! Has it really been only 4 1/2 months since we moved?? It feels like a lot longer...so it was wonderful to see everyone again and to fit back into what used to be our old routine of family get-togethers. It's not routine for me anymore, let me tell you! I have learned to appreciate all the little things so much more. Thanksgiving day was full of Mom's amazing cooking and lots of family time - two of the greatest things in life! :) The rest of the holiday week was packed with fun activities... all of which I will post about later. We arrived home in Seattle late last night, after 13+ hours in the car, so you can imagine the laundry, shopping, and cleaning I have to do today! Ugh. I can't wait to post all the great pictures I took to document all the fun we had with our families in Utah though. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
Mom placing all the delicious dishes for our Thanksgiving dinner in the oven to keep warm at the end - YUM!
Dad performing his manly task of carving the turkey!
Here I caught my silly brother Matt in a yawn which he turned into some crazy face for the picture! Eric looks a little crazy himself! Boys will be boys I guess... at any age! :)
and the rest of the family (that was there)... I couldn't be more thankful to be blessed with such amazing people in my life! (Erin and Mel... we really missed you guys and your families. I can't wait for the time when we are all together again!)
Mom placing all the delicious dishes for our Thanksgiving dinner in the oven to keep warm at the end - YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with your family in Utah!!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Oh, I miss you so much already! I hated that I couldn't just buzz over and hang out yesterday. But I LOVED having you here, and I can't wait for you to come back! I am SO thankful for you and your cute fam, sis.
Oh all these pictures make me sooo homesick for my family!! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I am so glad! And I wish I was there! XOXOXO
Oh, that was a fun post. I totally laughed at Matt's ridiculous face - I have waaay too many pictures of him doing that! What a scoundrel!
I was enjoying the pictures and reading the posts until I read the last line saying you missed me, and then I got a sad homesick feeling and a lump in my throat. I really love you too. I truly appreciate you guys missing me at gatherings. That means a lot to me.
Post a Comment