Thursday, October 22, 2009

family pictures

For the first time ever, we got it together enough to have an actual family photo shoot. Our fabulous photographer is none other than my good friend Raelynn. Her and I became friends when we both moved to the area... being fresh-without-family together is a bonding experience! Gabe just loves her little 2 yr old Ethan...he is often the first person he asks about in the morning. They play great together and Raelynn and I play great together! :) So imagine how excited I was when she told me she was interested in photography and wanted to "practice" on us! Yeah!! She discovered the hard way how difficult it is to photograph my boys (yes, Eric too... he has a shorter attention span than even Gabe!) I was so happy that we got these pictures. So here are my favorites.... with more to come in the future!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Brittany I just love the pictures. The ones you added here were some of my favorites from Raelynn's website with the added bonus of a few surprises. She did a nice job with these!
Cheryl

Mindy Halladay said...

Brittany, your friend did a great job! I love them! You guys look like you are having a great time living in Seattle. Take care! Mindy H

Unknown said...

So cute! I think they turned out great! I love getting family pictures in the fall...so beautiful.

Kristen said...

Great pictures! You all look so good. I love what you are all wearing!

Jan S said...

I loved these pictures. Your friend did such a good job catching you all in fun poses! I just ordered a family pic of you for my picture wall and now wish I had one of these instead. Maybe I will have you get me an 8X10 anyway! Tell Raelynn congrats on a great talent!
XO Mom

Jodi said...

Wow! She did an awesome job. I love them!

Here is the info on the stroller- I'm telling you, I love it.
Contours by Kolcraft

The official long name is: Contours Options Tandem Stroller.

Lindsay said...

You look gorgeous in those pictures!!! And your family is so stinkin' cute. You've definitely got that glow on your face :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These family pictures are fantastic!! I hope your mom gets some for us! What a cute family! You are so beautiful, Baba! Eric is so lucky!!!! (Do I sound like a 'father'?!!)

Dad

Susan said...

Brittany, great family pictures, Gabe is so cute! And congrats on the baby girl, I am so excited for you!