Well... I heard a picture says a thousand words...
For those of you that don't know what the heck you're supposed to be seeing here, I'll help you out...
We are expecting a baby!!
Gabe is going to be a BIG BROTHER!! Eric and I are thrilled that we are being blessed with another sweet baby. We both love being parents so much and have been waiting for this newest addition for a while now! He/she couldn't be welcomed with more love and excitement! My due date is March 29th and as of today I am 15 weeks. That means I'm more than a third finished with this pregnancy, which is a great thing! That ultrasound picture was taken at 12 weeks. It is a side shot with the head on the left (and a left hand floating into view above the face) and a leg and foot on the far right. You can see the spine along the bottom of the picture (the white line). Everything looks perfect so far. We are SO HAPPY!!




16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a darling picture!! We have been so excited since the moment we heard your news! We love you so much. This cute little addition already has a special place in our hearts! XOXOXOXO Melanie and boys
I knew it from the picture on your previous post, with your sister but I didn't want to say anything....just in case...you know!
Yeah...congrats!!! Finally..I am so happy for you. I am hoping that you get a little girl but either way Gabe will be a great older brother! Can't wait to hear what you will be having! Make sure to post it for us!!
Congrats again!!!
Oh Britt...that is the best news ever!!!! I am so so happy for you and Eric(and of course for super cute Gabe)! You guys are so deserving of this sweet blessing. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Sure miss you not working with you :o)
Oops....that last post was from me!!! Paul is thrilled for you too!!! LOL
Wahoo! That is very exciting news. Siblings are sooo much fun! Keep us posted.
Yay! I am SO excited for this new little one, sis. I can't wait to see you next month!
Yeah! The word is finally out. I am so excited for you guys. Gabe is going to be the best big brother! Why are you not showing yet??? It is number two. Shouldn't you have a bump yet? You look great! Conrats!!!
Looks like you had a great time with your sister in town.
P.S. I got the costume to you sister.
Oh, Britt!!!! I am beyond excited for you!! What a lucky/blessed little baby to have you as a mommy! I am trying not to shed tears here, I am just so excited for you!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I kept waiting to hear when baby #2 would be coming.
Wowwww congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I have been wondering about that lately and I actually just got on your blog to check and see if I had a missed a previous post anytime saying you were pregnant and there it was! I'm so happy for you guys! Only a few more weeks till you find out what it is....I'm dying to know!!
Congratulations! I am really excited for you. You will love having a sibling for Gabe. I think it is the best thing you can give your kids. I love seeing all the fun things you are doing in Washington!
Yeah, I am so excited for yoU! That is awesome. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!
How exciting!!! Congrats!!!
Hey sis- congrats on the pregnancy! Amy and I are so excited for you guys! It's fun to get on and see all the fun things you guys did with Griff and Mindy. I wish we could have been there to- we'll make a visit yet! love you guys,
Matt
Ps- love the picture of the week!
That is so Awesome Brittany! Sorry I'm a little slow on hearing the good news. I hope everything goes well. I'll pray for a girl!
Oh my goodness!! I have obviously been out of the blogging loop for the last couple of months. What wonderful news. Congratulations! I am thrilled for your family. Love you Baba!
Post a Comment