We had SUCH a fun Halloween!! Eric's parents came in town for the whole weekend and it was a treat to have them for a this holiday. Here is a picture of our fire-breathing dragon and our sweet pea:
Our entire weekend was packed with spooky fun activities...
The Ward Halloween Party and Trunk-or Treat
The decorating! Our jack-o-lantern luminaries looked eerie and festive along the drive...
Nyah has to be our cutest Halloween accessory :) (are those MICE running along the floorboards behind her?!!)
Making ghoulish goodies with Grandma
Mummies and creepy crawly bugs for dinner!! For dessert, a dirt cake complete with worms crawling out of it!! And let's not forget our other yummy treats - pumpkin seeds and cranberry wassail- yum!




7 comments:
Wow! You did have a great Hallowe'en! I loved all the fun foods you made - the bugs/spiders were especially cute. The luminaries were great - you are so creative - I'm impressed. That little Nyah gets cuter all the time - what a darling costume. And Gabe is so handsome. I bet he just loved all the festivities. It looked like he had a wonderful time with Grandma Cheryl (who looks great, by the way!) and Grandpa Richardson. These pictures made me miss you all so much - I can hardly wait for Christmas. XOXOXO
Dang baba loui! You are awesome! Loved the pumpkins, the costumes, the hotdogs, but especially the dirt cake!! What a great idea. You're such a fun mom. Gabe, Nyah and Eric are lucky to have you. And I'm lucky to have such a fun sister. Love you Britt!
Could you be any more creative! Love the dinner food and decorations. Your kids are adorable and you look fantastic. Hope you are doing well.
I can't believe I haven't commented before. I've looked at this post with Jack probably three other times. I guess that was the key... I was looking with Jack. :) It looks like you had an awesome halloween! I loved the pumpkins. Especially how you carved the orange rind off the fangs. And the horizontal eyes were cool, too. That fun Halloween dinner looked awesome, too! I had a worm/dirt cake one year for my birthday and then we had the worm cup things, too. I can't wait until next year. Jack will totally be old enough to appreciate all the creepy food. :) You totally should have posted all that creepy food on The Sisters Cafe... next year for sure! Gabe looked adorable as a dragon and Nyah looked adorable in her pea costume. I loved all her other Halloween outfits, too. And your witch hat looked SO cute, too. I'm glad Don and Cheryl got to come. It's always more fun to be with family during holidays. Love yoU!
Wow--what a perfect Halloween! your home looks so warm and cozy and the children look darling! I love your decor and the food is so fun! My boys would LOVE that cake! you are so creative. And what a cute witch you make! The pea in the pod costume is so sweet and Gabe looks warm and darling as a dragon! Wish I was there to celebrate with you! love you!
Love the pics! Your pumpkins are awesome! Pumpkin carving has never been my forte. :) And your food looks creepy and yummy! How fun. You are such a fun mom!
So darling, I loved this post! Gabe and Nyah are so cute! And all your festive treats look AMAZING! I am left thinking that you made Halloween a lot cooler than i did! Next year I will take after your example, though! I love you! All the pics are so cute!
Post a Comment