I have so many wonderful pictures I want to post... but I have those hated computer problems again. First it was a virus (got that fixed, whew) and now my pictures won't download from my camera. (It may have something to do with the day I found Nyah gnawing on my camera/computer cord... hmmm.) I was so happy to be up and running online again but I'm back to being frustrated because I want to share the fun that has been going on. So until I figure this all out here is a little teaser of what is to come...
1. Gabe is initiating Nyah into the world of wrestling.....and she is loving it! :) Let's be honest though, anything Gabe does, Nyah loves. She just gets a big grin on her face with any attention from her big bro. Can't wait to show you some action shots I got!
2. We are in the middle of a colossal snowstorm!! It is awesome! Eric and I are loving every minute. It reminds us of home - both of us have been walking around with a smile on our face all day! And Gabe... good grief, that boy thinks it is Christmas morning, literally! When he saw the snow this morning he started jumping up and down and asking if Santa was coming now! :) The next thing he was wanting was to go out and play in the snow with his digger!! (Allow me to mention that at this point in the day, no snow was sticking to the grass and there was barely a skiff on the dirt - haha!) I have some adorable pictures of him out in the snow digging around with his trucks.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are excited to be hosting dinner at our house this year. I am roasting a turkey and doing all the trimmings myself this year so wish me luck! Have a great holiday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have been locked out of the blog at work again! I can't wait to see the pictures! I miss seeing the blog everyday, but I am going to keep checking for the pictures! Grandma Cheryl
I can't wait to see the wrestling match and snow and to hear all about your first Thanksgiving hosting the dinner!! Love you!! xoxoxo
Oh Jack totally ruined several of our cords the same way! Hope you get a new one soon, because I am dying to see all those pictures... especially of Gabe digging in the snow/dirt after you told me about it! I love you, Baba.
Post a Comment